SAP PAYROLL OFFICER [IDEALLY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY]
Our client based in Durban South is in search of a Payroll Officer, who has worked on SAP Payroll Module.
- Wages and salaries.
- Accurate capturing of employee details, time records, leave, deductions, new employees, changes & terminations.
- Generation of payment files for submission to Finance Manager.
- Transfer of SAP payroll input to Excel General Ledger, and submission to Finance Manager thereafter.
- Month-end reporting.
- EMP 201 and EMP 501 submissions.
- Ensured that all payroll rules and procedures are applied and adhered to
- Following up and assisting employees with payroll queries.
- Any other adhoc duties relating to payroll.
- Tertiary qualifications/courses/certificates are advantageous
- SAP Payroll Module training is advantageous
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working on SAP Payroll Module is essential
- Preferably available immediately (for handover purposes)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.