Our client based in Umhlanga is looking for a Salesforce Administrator.
- Will be working with a team of other technically minded individuals under the guidance of a mentor.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation
- Responsible to analyse, troubleshoot and solve the support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders and creating reports and dashboards using CRM or any other tools used by the organization
- Monitor user adoption
- User training and creating training materials
- Expert in Reports and dashboards ( Microsoft tools, etc..)
- Ability to reliably and correctly estimate your time to resolve technical problems and a clear understanding of your limitations for escalation purposes.
- Meet individual performance goals, including weekly and/or annual efficiency goals.
- Salesforce experience/Certifications
- Advanced excel experience (Vlookup, index match, pivot tables and reporting)
- Pardot Experience/Certifications
- ATS Tool Experience
- Cloudcall or any Phone system Experience
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.