LEGAL BOOKKEEPER [TO TRIAL BALANCE]
Location: Durban North
Our client in Durban North is looking for a Legal Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Bookkeeping up to trial balance.
- General accounting duties: cash books, ledgers, journals.
- Reconciliations and processing of relevant transactions.
- Month-end reports.
- PAYE/VAT monthly.
- IRP5 reconciliation and payments.
- Liaising with company auditors, SARS, banks, etc.
- Petty cash.
- Dealing with the trust and business accounts as well as investments.
- A tertiary qualification an advantage.
- At least 4 years experience as a Legal Bookkeeper in a law firm.
- Pastel knowledge and experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.