GROUP TRAINING OFFICER
Our manufacturing client South of Durban is in search of a Group Training Officer.
- Completion and submission of Company WSP/ATR Plan.
- Application for SETA Grants.
- Arrange both internal and external training.
- Conduct onboarding and induction.
- Assist in the formulation of policies and procedures for the operations team and training department.
- Identify training needs and formulate training interventions accordingly.
- General assistance to the HR team with the recruitment process.
- Serve as the COVID-19 Officer for the Company.
- Manage and monitor all training interventions this includes apprenticeships, internships and learnerships.
- Assist with compiling employee and training data for BBBEE and Employment Equity and serve as a member on the committee.
- All training administration i.e. report writing, creation of presentations, record keeping and tracking.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- HR diploma or degree.
- Facilitator, assessor and moderator certification advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.